- Jan 11, 2018 -
1. Overload use is strictly prohibited.
2. Unmarked slings shall not be used until the end of the rope is confirmed.
3. The parts on the rigging assembly are inspected periodically according to the assembled components.
4. A distorted sling may not be corrected by hammering.
5. Slings are prohibited from throwing.
6. Do not pull from under the weight or let the heavy object roll on the sling.
7. The external purchase of the sling must be a professional manufacturer in accordance with national standards of production, testing, with certification and maintenance, maintenance manuals products.